Since 1997, executives at leading organizations—including 11 of the
15 largest biopharmaceutical manufacturers—have called on Dr. Adam J. Fein for his experience, analyses, and insights about pharmaceutical economics and the drug distribution system.
Dr. Fein collaborates with his clients to help them make better strategic decisions
and achieve their business goals, customizing his work for clearly
established outcomes. Clients also benefit from his on-call advice and research
All work is performed with utmost confidentiality and discretion. Here are examples of our recent projects with clients:
- Helping a pharmaceutical manufacturer develop and negotiate a more favorable
fee-for-service agreement with its pharmaceutical wholesalers
- Showing a health care products manufacturer how to lower the risks
associated with its contracting and go-to-market strategy
- Evaluating a pharmaceutical manufacturer's potential authorized generics partners
- Developing non-traditional channel strategy options for launching an innovative medical product
- Teaching a pharmaceutical manufacturer's national account managers to interact more strategically with key customers
- Improving a pharmaceutical manufacturer's contracting and negotiating strategy
with Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
We are pleased to provide client references.
Contact Dr. Fein to learn more or receive a confidential assessment.
Dr. Fein's clients are primarily senior executives at manufacturers of
pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, or medical devices. Here are some of the primary functional areas supported at clients:
- Managed markets
- Trade account management
- Commercial operations
- Managed care contracting
- Payor marketing
- Reimbursement strategy
- Channel development
He also consults with trade associations, technology companies, law firms, and
other participants in the healthcare value chain.
Institutional investors and private equity firms can speak with Dr.
Fein on pharmaceutical industry issues via his exclusive affiliation
with Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG). GLG clients can request a
GLG web page
Please note that Dr. Fein's work with healthcare products manufacturers and
buyers precludes him from any business consulting assignments with
wholesalers or distributors of healthcare products and pharmaceuticals.
Copyright © 2013, Pembroke Consulting. All rights reserved.