Since 1997, executives at the leading biopharmaceutical manufacturers—have called on Dr. Adam J. Fein for his experience, analyses, and insights about pharmaceutical economics, managed care, channel strategy, and the drug dist ribution system.
Dr. Fein collaborates with his clients to help them make better strategic decisions and achieve their business goals, customizing his work for clearly established outcomes. Clients also benefit from his on-call advice and research. All work is performed with utmost confidentiality and discretion.
Dr. Fein helps his clients to:
- Improve understanding of third-party payers, pharmaceutical distributors, pharmacies, pharmacy benefit managers (PBM), and other participants in the drug channel system
- Better anticipate and plan for changes in the external environment
- Increase their ability to interact, negotiate, and collaborate successfully with key accounts and other stakeholders
- Build more effective contracting, channel, and partnering approaches in the context of industry trends
- Improve their ability to influence policy makers and the public
- Validate or challenge planning assumptions and conclusions
We are pleased to provide client references. Contact Dr. Fein to learn more or receive a confidential assessment.
Dr. Fein’s clients are primarily senior executives at manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, or medical devices. Here are some of the primary functional areas supported at clients:
- Managed markets
- Trade account management
- Commercial operations
- Managed care contracting
- Payor marketing
- Reimbursement strategy
- Channel development
He also consults with trade associations, technology companies, and law firms.
Institutional investors and private equity firms can speak with Dr. Fein on pharmaceutical industry issues via his exclusive affiliation with Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG). GLG clients should contact their representative to schedule a consultation or make a web request at the GLG web page.
Please note that Dr. Fein’s work with healthcare products manufacturers and buyers precludes him from any business consulting assignments with wholesalers, distributors, or dispensers of healthcare products and pharmaceuticals. Dr. Fein is also not available to speak with consulting and other professional services firms.