Drug Channels Institute (DCI) is a leading provider of specialized management education for and about the pharmaceutical industry. We explain highly complex economic and business data and concepts so you can:
- Make better decisions to achieve your business goals
- Improve relationships with key accounts
- Understand your customers, channels, and the economics of the U.S. pharmaceutical industry
Drug Channels Institute is a subsidiary of Pembroke Consulting.
DCI provides comprehensive, interactive e-learning modules that offer your team a thorough grounding in crucial industry topics. Our most popular modules include:
- Follow the Dollar: How Funds Flow in the Distribution and Reimbursement Channels
- The Business of Specialty Pharmacy
- The Economics of Provider-Administered Specialty Drugs
- Understanding Pharmacy Benefit Managers
Drug Channels reaches more than 13,000 professionals throughout the pharmaceutical industry. We offer a powerful, proven way of connecting with our highly engaged community: authoring a Sponsored Guest Post.
A bylined article on Drug Channels delivers a thought leadership message directly to Drug Channels readers. These posts are especially valuable for launching new products and services.
Every year, Drug Channels Institute publishes detailed economic reports with up-to-date, fact-based analyses of key drug channel participants. These reports are researched and written by Adam J. Fein, Ph.D.