Adam J. Fein, Ph.D. inspires audiences to think strategically with content-rich and entertaining
Straightforward and understandable, Dr. Fein excels at explaining complex business and economic issues with humor and an accessible, interactive style. He then helps the audience to draw specific implications for their own companies and jobs.
Dr. Fein has delivered educational programs across the country to more than 55,000 executives across a wide range of industries. Every talk is customized to meet the specific needs of the audience.
He also works with smaller groups for workshops, planning sessions, and high-level executive briefings.
Learn more about training.
To learn more, please contact Angela Henson
(Phone: 215.523.5700 Ex. 14).
Dr. Fein has spoken at many meetings and events held by leading
biopharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare organizations, and
He has also been hired as a
featured or keynote speaker by organizations such as:
- Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management
- Center for Business Intelligence (CBI)
- Child Health Corporation of America
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA)
- Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA)
- Health Industry Group Purchasing Association (HIGPA)
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA)
- Indiana Health Industry Forum
- Institute for International Research (IIR)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
- Laboratory Products Association (LPA)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute (PBMI)
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association (PCMA)
Below are some recent presentation topics. Please contact Dr. Fein
to discuss these topics or to create a customized presentation for your
- The Pharmacy Industry Outlook: Implications
for Pharma and PBMs
- State of the Healthcare Supply
- Follow the Specialty Dollar:
Pharmacy vs. Medical Benefits
- The Battle for Control Over
- Innovations and Trends in the
- The Evolving Drug Channel:
- Building a Strategy for Tomorrow's Drug Channels
- The Outlook for Alternate Site
Pharmacy Drug Channels
- The Hidden Economics Behind U.S. Drug Spending
- The Economics of